Friday, December 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Well, I have been having (very mild) contractions for a couple of days now. This is a totally new experience for me. When I had Emma, I never felt a single contraction until they pumped as much pitocin as they could into my veins, so I really did not know what a NORMAL contraction felt like. Most of them have been just the painless tightening of the uterus, but I have had some I would describe as mildly uncomfortable. None that are painful yet. I am so thankful to be experiencing a normal pregnancy and the very, very beginnings of my body preparing to give birth to our little boy. I am thankful I still feel pretty good most of the time, and I can feel Joshua moving around so I'm pretty sure he's doing well too. God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment