Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm going to start a "Thankful Thursday" each week. Even if no one ever reads it, it's nice to have a reminder to be have a thankful spirit.

"Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people." 1 Chronicles 16:8

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Today I am thankful for my family. 2 parents, 2 stepparents, a wonderful mother-in-law, and a loving husband who are always there for me. 2 beautiful girls and a baby boy growing inside me who are all well. Today I am thankful for Wayne, Jason's uncle who is suffering from cancer and not doing well, but I am thankful for the time he has left with us. I am thankful for the opportunity to car for the children of others, both a service to them and as an opportunity to earn a little more money to help pay our bills while I stay at home with Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment