Friday, October 7, 2011

Nesting

My nesting is a little different from most, but it has definitely begun. I have received my first newborn size cloth diapers in the mail. I found an awesome deal on some (9) used preemie/newborn size prefolds, a size small Thirsties wrap, a newborn size Bummis wrap, and a newborn insert from envirobabystore.com They have some of the best deals I have seen on used cloth diaper products. Many online stores sell them for not much less than they cost brand new, but I got all of that for $17.02 including tax and shipping!


I have also won a gift certificate to their store for $25 which I used to purchase 3 used Bumgenius AIOs in a size small (my first AIO diapers!), 3 Prowrap covers in newborn, and another newborn doubler.


I've received the custom (build-your-own style) newborn size fitted diaper I won from Bum Covered diapers in the cutest guitar fabric! I am so excited to have my newborn stash started!


No comments:

Post a Comment