Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Musings

I know that probably 70 billion+ women have wondered this who even knows how many times, but how do you know when your contractions are actually labor? I've had contractions, mainly at night, for 5 days now. Right now they are about 7-8 minutes apart, and part of me is saying, "We have a 2 1/2 hour drive. Let's go!" while another part of me is saying, "It's 2:00 in the morning, and I don't want to wake everyone up and drag them out of bed if this isn't the real thing." The biggest problem is, until this afternoon, Joshua was facing out, and now he is facing in (towards my spine) which is much better for birth (yay!) but a little harder to tell what's going on contraction-wise. Anyways, only time will tell. I'll post again when I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment