Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lesson Learned

This happened a couple of weeks ago, but I just haven't blogged about it yet. Every once in a while I'll have a "brilliant" idea and be overtaken by the stupids. This happened recently when I decided that I didn't like the adhesive on the back of the breast pads that are supposed to keep them in place. (I have found I have better luck with them staying in place on the ones that don't have this.) So I got the brilliant idea that I would just leave the paper backing on and not use the sticky part. BAD IDEA! DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME (or anywhere else)! What I thought would happen is that the little paper would stay there and keep the breast pad from sticking to the wrong part of my bra. What actually happened is that it managed to come off and the adhesive stuck to my nipple instead of my bra. Oh my goodness. That was painful. As I said: do not try this at home ladies. 'Cuz let me tell ya- it works a lot better on bare skin than cloth. If it comes with adhesive, use it whether it works or not because at least your bra gets the brunt of the sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment