Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sick of being sick

Sorry the ultrasound pics haven't been posted. I don't know how to work the scanner and Jason has been busy. I'm also super-sick. My really bad allergies turned into a REALLY bad sinus infection overnight. Every tooth in my mouth hurts. Every bone and muscle in my face hurts. The right side of my face just under my eye is so tender I keep looking in the mirror to see if it is bruised. It hurts to laugh, smile, chew, cough... (you get the idea). It even hurts to wear my glasses because they sit on my face. And my nose is running so much it's raw from blowing it and I've taken to shoving kleenex up my nose instead of blowing because it hurts less. So, needless to say, blogging has not bee the top of my priority list. The good news, however, is that I am far enough along to take antibiotics now. I don't know what I would do if I wasn't. Hopefully, I'll feel lots better in a day or two and will get the pics up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment