Monday, March 2, 2009

Belly laughs

Emma decided to greet one of her "brothers" the other day. I had gone into our bedroom to put the dog in her kennel since my sister-in-law thinks her baby is allergic to cats and/or dogs, and I stayed in there a minute to pet her so she would know she wasn't in trouble but just had to be put up for the moment. Well, I laid down on the bed to pet her and Mister, my half Siamese / half orange tabby cat came up and started kneading my belly (which he has always done- this is not pregnancy-related at all). Well, apparently Emma didn't appreciate the intrusion into her space and she kicked him. He jumped backwards, nearly falling off the bed and fluffed out. It was so funny! I just laughed and laughed and laughed. I wish I had a video camera at the time! He finally came up and sniffed my face, hands, and belly and then decided everything was ok because he immediately went back to kneading my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment