Saturday, July 18, 2009

First car trip

Emma and I went on our first car trip together on Thursday and Friday. After we went to the tag agency to get a new tag and then to a doctor's appointment for her and one for me. After we were both given a clean bill of health, we left for Mimi's (my mom) house. My sister Ashley had gone to see her grandmother and was going to have a one-night layover in Dallas before going home to Arizona. Since she hadn't gotten to meet her niece yet, we decided we would surprise her, and she sure was surprised! We spent the night there and then met my high school friend Travis for lunch and went shopping with Mimi after wards. We left around 7:30 for what should have been a 3-3 1/2 hour drive home but took a different route that Mimi's GPS said might even be faster. IT WAS NOT! We got home around midnight and then collapsed. We were both exhausted and slept in this morning. Here's some pictures with Aunt Ashley.




1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I love her ring. Glad you made it home okay. Thanks for all the pics!

    ReplyDelete