Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Long time, no post

Well, as Corey pointed out at the family reunion Sunday, I have not posted in a long time. Life has been so hectic. Our air conditioner is broken for the second time this month right now, and every spare minute that is spent eating, sleeping, or working is spent at doctor appointments, painting Emma's room (It's finally done! Yay!), going to baby showers (thank you everyone), writing thank you notes for said baby showers :) or soaking my poor swollen feet in epsom salt. I'm trying to work as much as possible right now because Jason is planning on going to a training in OKC next week, and I am trying to work all my hours for the pay period this week and the couple of days after we get back so that I can take off the whole week to go with him. As long as the doctor doesn't forbid me to go, that is. My feet are so swollen that I have taken over Jason's Crocs, and my blood pressure was slightly elevated at my appointment Monday (I think it's because I was upset about my feet swelling- it was better when I took it at Walmart), so I have to go back again tomorrow. If anything changes, I'll be sure to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment