Monday, June 29, 2009

Let the Countdown begin...

So we are officially "full term" now at 37 weeks with only 3 weeks left to go. I haven't made any progress since last week (still only 1/2 cm dilated and 0% effaced), so even though I'm measuring at 39 1/2 weeks, we are still on target for the July 20th due date (Sorry Mom!) for now. The bad news is that my blood pressure continues to sky-rocket while I'm up and moving around. It was 163/104 when I got there today. The good news is that it also goes back to near perfect when I am resting (132/80), so no early induction or emergency c-section in the near future :) I do, however have to go in for a non-stress test on Wednesday just to make sure everything is ok. No bedrest or anything for now just a prescription of "take it easy, drink more water, eat less salt, and keep your feet up." I know it's been forever and Jason did take a picture of me yesterday, but I'll have to put it up later since I'm not sure where the camera went.

1 comment: