Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Follow up appointment

Well, I went back to the doctor today and my blood pressure was high when I got there (140/100) but after laying down for a few minutes was nearly textbook perfect (121/80). The doctor had gone to deliver a baby, but the nurse told me this was most likely that moving around is raising my blood pressure, so I need to do as little as possible. I am to lay down or sit with my feet out (not in a chair) as much as possible and not stay in the living room until the A/C is fixed since being hot can raise your blood pressure, too. For now I am still allowed to work (thank God because I don't know what we would do otherwise) but light duty only (which is not really a change except that it's official now), cook, and do laundry. I'll try to post a picture soon because I know it's been forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment