Saturday, April 25, 2009

An unwelcome milestone

Well, I have reached a milestone in my pregnancy that I had hoped to avoid all together. My fingers are now too swollen to wear my wedding rings. I took them off Wednesday night at church and haven't put them back on. I feel so naked! But because of the sculpting on the band, I don't want them re-sized for just a temporary thing. Sigh. I guess I need to get a chain so I can wear them as a necklace at least. I can't imagine 2 1/2 more months without them!

1 comment:

  1. I hate to tell you but you might have longer then that. I didn't get mine back on until Ethan was 2 months old. Thankfully I had a larger ring of my mom's that I wore for the whole time except for a few weeks before and after he was born. You swell up a lot right after the birth (something no one tells you about!).

    ReplyDelete