Tuesday, March 31, 2009

24 weeks photo and doctor visit

Here is my picture for this week. I know it looks like my shirt is dirty, but I think it must be a shadow because there's nothing on it in real life! :) We had another check up today, and everything is going great so far. Emma's heart rate is 150 and normal. (Jason even felt her pulse the other night! It was really cool.) I have to set up my glucose test some time in the next couple of weeks, but as long as it's normal, I only have to do the 1 hour version.

1 comment:

  1. You look great!
    It won't be the last time you have pics with stains on your shirt! I don't think I have one item of clothing that doesn't have spit up on it!!
    The glucose test is no big deal. Ask for the fruit punch flavored drink or the orange and take something to read!

    ReplyDelete